Monday, December 1, 2008

Right on Time

Wow. Another "Godcident". In my last post, I talked about how my body has been so abnormal for years, and all of a sudden, things seem to be right on track. Well, that held true this week still. I decided to go ahead and try an OPK, just to see if I could catch my ovulation. I've taken these in the past, and never have I seen a double blue line, indicating my LH surge before the big O.

Thanksgiving morning, I got up, took my 3rd test, and went on about my business. i got in the shower, and then I went to wake John up. After I woke him up, it dawned on me that I hadn't looked at the test to see what it said. I picked it up, and low and behold - 2 dark blue lines!!! WOW!! Right on time. I just started crying. I can't believe how my body is getting itself back in line. Now, my problem in the past was that I wasn't releasing an egg. I'm wondering now if I would get an LH surge if I wasn't releasing an egg. Any of you know? If you know the answer to this question, please post! So - well, you know what happens after a positive OPK. :-) now for the 2WW. Yuck.

The sweetest thing is John. He rubs my tummy, and says "I sure hope there's a baby being made in there". Awww!! He's so sweet, and I just love to hear him talk about how excited he is that we're trying to have a baby! He also tells me each night how he's praying about it, because he wants one so bad.

My SIL is thrilled that we're trying! She's pregnant, and only has a couple of weeks left. We're so ready to meet little Nicholas! I hope he comes before we leave for Buna. He's due on Christmas Eve, but Kelli feels he will come sooner. I hope so! I'm gonna be an aunt again! Uncle Johnny and Aunt Mo. Her nursery is adorable too. Little rocket ships and stars. Creative gal...

Well, as God brings it to your mind, please pray that John and I get to make an announcement to my family at Christmas...

I'm going to try and not get my hopes up yet, though. Been let down too many times in the past.

1 comment:

Birdee said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :)

And YAY for your body working!!

Do you chart your temps? A thermal shift is the best way to tell that you have O'ed, but you can always go in for a progesterone test around 7dpo, that can give you an indication whether or not you O'ed.

Good luck sweetie, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.