Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Under Construction

Ha! That's so true! This will be my blog where I post updates about our journey in the baby making world. John and I have only been married a short time (1 month today!), but we are both ready for a baby. I have been ready for a long time, but have suffered from some minor issues in the past. I'm not ready to say the "I" word yet, because I believe there was a reason I was unable to conceive a baby in my first marriage. God knows what He's doing. I believe that our marriage is truly blessed, and I just pray that my body starts correcting it's issues so that I can carry our future child. I hope that this is a short-lived blog. I have read so many blogs lately of infertility sufferers, and lost babies, and it's just absolutely heartbreaking. I personally know several who suffer from infertility. I pray for them often.

I will probably officially start this blog when CD1 begins. I am looking at that day as the official start date of our journey. Well, technically, we've already started - praying for our future child, and making some preparations. so -

here we go!!

No comments: